- Important Information
- Spam Act 2003 (Cth) in relation to electronic marketing;
- Your Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell, lease or distribute your contact details to any 3rd party. We will only reveal data pertaining to your account if compelled to do so by law.
- How to contact us
- You can contact us on 1300 944 339 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, closed on public holidays or via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information sharing
- We have a strict duty to maintain the privacy of all personal information we hold about you. However, certain exceptions do apply. For example, where disclosure of your personal information is:
- Authorised or required by law
- e.g. disclosure to various government departments and agencies such as the Australian Taxation Office, CentreLink, Child Support Agency, or disclosure to courts under subpoena.
- in the public interest
- e.g. where a crime, fraud or misdemeanour is committed or suspected, and disclosure against the customer’s rights to confidentiality is justified.
- with your consent
- Your consent may be implied or express and it may also be verbal or written.
- Use of third party service providers
- When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors to Australia Post we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do. Stringent contractual and other quality assurance measures are used to ensure your personal information is protected.